- This event has passed.
YIN-YANG FLOW TEACHER TRAINING (200+HR) SEPT 2020 – JUNE 2021 | WAITING LIST
11th Sep, 2020 - 18th Jun, 2021€3623.95
Are you already a yoga teacher or someone who would like to dive deeper into Self understanding using the tools of Yin/Yang Yoga ?
We at Stillnessinyoga are offering a YIN/YANG YOGA TEACHER TRAINING for teachers and YIN/YANG YOGA lovers.
YIN YOGA, because of its static nature, prepares our body for longer meditation practices. We learn to surrender to the pose and accept the moment as it is offered to us. Yin Yoga is a very good balance to our yang lifestyle, it de-stresses and teaches us to relax.
YANG YOGA because of the dynamic nature, helps increase the flow of energy . We learn meridian & fascie based stimulation of yoga poses and how to sequence this with an energetic understanding and its effects on our body and mind
The training will provide skills for Yin/Yang Yoga, that will be of great benefit to practitioners, and when fully integrated, you will be able to share these with your students. You will be given the tools to deepen your practice, and learn how to integrate in your yoga class Yin and Yang intelligently.
The training will be 85% in Dutch and 15% in English.
In this training you will receive:
- YIN YOGA floor-oriented poses and sequences for different organ-pairs, following Sarah Powers’ vision.
- Prop use for YIN YOGA and modifications for the poses for beginners till intermediate and for injuries
- YANG FLOW yoga sequences and series for rhythmic movement in circular or spiraling movements.
- Foundational Yogaposes for Standing, Forwardbends,Twists, Backbends, Balance poses and Inversions and its’ meridian stimulation; learning modifications and its prop use.
- Understanding the basic foundation of Vinyasa Krama and rhythmic movement
- Mini Flow’s to bring in a Yin Yoga, Yang/Yin or Yang flow class as an introductory mini vinyasa
- Alignment and Yoga Adjusting, through touch, for YIN YOGA and YANG YOGA
- Breathing exercises to stimulate YIN or YANG to balance
- Exercises to internalize attention and create stepping stones towards the experience of meditation
- Mindfulness during asana, and the meaning of Intention
- Meditation Practices active and passive
- Kriya Yoga and practices for the Chakra’s, Mantra
- The chance to discover the deeper meaning of Yoga and meditation through instruction including Atma Vidya (Self Enquiry)
- Practicing and developing teaching skills for YIN/YANG YOGA and learning to refine verbal instruction towards inward attention & mindfulness
- Introduction into energetic, subtle body anatomy: the Chakra’s and the Nadi system, its’ parallel’s with the Chinese meridian system and our organs/emotions and its relevancy for YIN/YANG YOGA
- Basic Anatomy of the Body for skeleton, muscles, understanding the possibility of compression in certain joints and the effect on Asana
- Learning the myo fascial meridians or strokes and understanding which yoga poses are stretching which myo fascial meridians
- Organ theory from both Asian view and Western Anatomy
- Learning how to teach Foundational Hatha Yoga poses and Yang Flows for beginners’ and midlevel audiences, skills for multilevel teaching
- Yoga philosophy For the Female Goddesses, Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita Introduction
When you book both trainings at the same time we can give you a reduction. See your benefit:
Early bird: €2795 instead of €3160 if you book separately
Regular price: €2995 instead of €3400 if you book separately
(Prices excl. 21% vat)
Early bird Yin/Yang TT: €2795(excl. vat) til 15th JULY 2020
Late bird Yin/Yang TT: €2995 (excl. vat)
Price includes weekend retreat all-in, a healthy vegetarian lunch all training days, herbal tea and snacks, all tuition fees on this 200 hour Training. Further you will receive a short personal diagnosis of an acupuncturist to create your personal yin/yang yoga sequence, so you can experience the benefits of yin/yang yoga for your individual practice.
Please be informed that course books and manuals are NOT included in the price. The Stillnessinyoga Yin/Yang Meditation Teacher Training manual 250+ pages, which is in the form of an Ibook is part of the training and is 72 euro (incl VAT). It has many photos of poses and modifications as well as filmed sequences.
“I feel like I gained exactly what I needed, as this intensive training gave my yin yoga practice a deeper foundation and context. The course gave me a profound understanding of Yin Yoga. I think for the first time, I had an experience of how my yoga practice is so much more than the asana practice. I learned how to integrate pranayama, chanting and meditation making it a more rounded, full and richer experience. It was also amazing to see how much I changed over those couple of months practicing my personal yin/yang yoga sequence, creating space in body and mind, working on my personal imbalances. This course lightened up the fire I feel for this unique yoga practice to make me continue studying, learning, growing, exploring and sharing all my passion and love for Yin Yoga.”
– Lonneke Aerts – Physical therapist, Vinyasa Flow RYT200, Yin Yoga 1, owner yogastudio.
“I already had a large basis for myself as a yoga teacher. The Yoga Teacher training with Anoshe Overington has deepened and strengthened this foundation. The combination of yoga, meditation, Philosophy and meridians was so unbelievably enriching. Since this training i have experienced my own body and yoga practice in a completely different way. In every pose i experience a deeper consciousness of how my body functions. I also use this knowledge in my daily work. I am a trainer and life coach for companies. In the yoga classes i teach i have integrated every bit of knowledge and experience i have gained during this teacher training. I recommend this training to everyone.”
– Jerko Bosikovic
“… a fine training in wonderful surroundings, rarely felt so taken care of in body, mind, and soul. Anoshe Overington is a Yin yogini with enormous knowledge and an impressive ability to bring across the practical and spiritual aspects of teaching this very special kind of yoga. You finish the training with sound knowledge and good practice in prop use, careful adjustments, and talking your students through the poses, based on a sound grounding in the yin philosophy in your mind (and heart!).”
– Beata Wiggen, www.theartofencouraging.com
“I got my yin yoga teachers certificate through Anoshe Overington. I could not have been initiated into the Yin Yoga practice by a better teacher. She is very knowledgable, highly intuitive, and very good at the practice herself. She has great control over a room full of students, has a lot of patience, and always gives it her all. As a true yogi she can see the limitless potential in all of her students. One can feel Anoshe has been walking the walk and talking the talk for many years.”
– Lilian van Dam, yoga teacher
” Anoshe as a teacher is a person of integrity, who works from a deep knowledge and understanding of yin yoga. She can make you experience this deep knowledge in such a way that i feel confident now to teach Yin Yoga to other students as well.”
– Erna Bouwhuis, yoga teacher
“What a privilege to unwrap this present to myself: 100 hours of diving deep into yin yoga and meditation with The most amazing teachers: Anoshe Overington and Anand Nigam Overington. An experience beyond words…”
– Maike Schepens
11th Nov, 2021 - 24th Feb, 2022
19th Dec @ 12:30 - 18:00
6 (or) 3 DAY SILENT MEDITATION RETREAT IN THE FOREST OF DOORN (30th December 2021 – 4th January 2022) with Anand Nigam30th Dec, 2021 @ 17:00 - 4th Jan, 2022 @ 17:00