YIN YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING (100HR) SEPT 2018
7th Sep - 14th Dec
Are you already a yoga teacher or someone who would like to dive deeper into Self understanding using the tools of Yin Yoga and Meditation?
We at Stillnessinyoga are offering a YIN YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING for teachers and YIN/YANG YOGA & MEDITATION lovers.
YIN YOGA, because of its static nature, prepares our body for longer meditation practices. We learn to surrender to the pose and accept the moment as it is offered to us. Yin Yoga is a very good balance to our yang lifestyle, it de-stresses and teaches us to relax.
The training will provide skills that will be of great benefit to practitioners, and when fully integrated, you will be able to share these with your students. You will be given the tools to deepen your practice, and learn how to integrate them in your normal yoga class.
The training will be 85% in Dutch and 15% in English.
In this training you will receive:
- YIN YOGA floor-oriented poses and sequences for different organ-pairs, following Chinese medicine principles.
- Prop use for YIN YOGA and modifications for the poses for beginners till intermediate and for injuries
- YANG FLOW yoga sequences and CHI KUNG series for rhythmic movement in circular or spiraling movements.
- Alignment and Yoga Adjusting, through touch, for YIN YOGA and some YANG YOGA
- Breathing exercises from Indian and Chinese Yoga to stimulate YIN or YANG to balance
- Exercises to internalize attention and create stepping stones towards the experience of meditation: out of Indian and Tao tradition
- Mindfulness during asana, and the meaning of Intention
- Meditation Practices active and passive
- The chance to discover the deeper meaning of Yoga and meditation through instruction including Atma Vidya (Self Enquiry)
- Practicing and developing teaching skills for YIN/YANG YOGA and learning to refine verbal instruction towards inward attention
- Introduction into energetic, subtle body anatomy of the Chinese meridian system and our organs/emotions and its relevancy for YIN YOGA
- Introduction into the Element Philosophy of Chinese Medicine to understand the balance of yin/yang yoga
DATES OF THE TRAINING
Day 2 Friday 21st Sept (9:30–18h)
Day 3 Friday 28th Sept (Retreat start 9.30h)
Day 4 Saturday 29th Sept ( Retreat)
Day 5 Sunday 30th Sept (retreat -17.30h)
Day 6 Friday 5th Oct (9:30–18h)
Day 7 Friday 9th Nov (9:30–18h)
Day 8 Friday 16th Nov (9:30–18h)
Day 9 Friday 30th Nov (exam)(9:30–18h)
Day 10 Saturday 1st Dec (exam)(9:30-18h)
Day 11 Friday 14th Dec (9:30–18h)
Book now for our early bird price, before 15th of July 2018, and pay only €1390,- excl VAT.
Price includes accommodation and food on the Residential Retreat, a healthy warm lunch each training day, herbal tea and snacks, all tuition fees on this 100 hour Training.The lunches are created especially for the yin/yang organ pair, which we will use in our yin yoga practice that day to create a holistic support.
Please be informed that course books and manuals are NOT included in the price.
The Stillnessinyoga Yin/Meditation Teacher Training manual, which is in the form of an Ibook is yours for 35 euro (Excl. 6% btw). It has 270 pages,many photos of poses and modifications as well as filmed sequences.
“I feel like I gained exactly what I needed, as this intensive training gave my yin yoga practice a deeper foundation and context. The course gave me a profound understanding of the meridians and the foundation of the 5 element theory in Chinese Medicine. I think for the first time, I had an experience of how my yoga practice is so much more than the asana practice. I learned how to integrate pranayama, chanting and meditation making it a more rounded, full and richer experience. It was also amazing to see how much I changed over those couple of months practicing my personal yin yoga sequence, creating space in body and mind, working on my personal imbalances. This course lightened up the fire I feel for this unique yoga practice to make me continue studying, learning, growing, exploring and sharing all my passion and love for Yin Yoga.”
– Lonneke Aerts – Physical therapist, Vinyasa Flow RYT200, Yin Yoga 1, owner yogastudio.
“I already had a large basis for myself as a yoga teacher. The Yin Yoga Teacher training with Anoshe Overington has deepened and strengthened this foundation. The combination of yoga, meditation, Philosophy and meridians was so unbelievably enriching. Since this training i have experienced my own body and yoga practice in a completely different way. In every pose i experience a deeper consciousness of how my body functions. I also use this knowledge in my daily work. I am a trainer and life coach for companies. In the yoga classes i teach i have integrated every bit of knowledge and experience i have gained during this teacher training. I recommend this training to everyone.”
– Jerko Bosikovic
“… a fine training in wonderful surroundings, rarely felt so taken care of in body, mind, and soul. Anoshe Overington is a Yin yogini with enormous knowledge and an impressive ability to bring across the practical and spiritual aspects of teaching this very special kind of yoga. You finish the training with sound knowledge and good practice in prop use, careful adjustments, and talking your students through the poses, based on a sound grounding in the yin philosophy in your mind (and heart!).”
– Beata Wiggen, www.theartofencouraging.com
“I got my yin yoga teachers certificate through Anoshe Overington. I could not have been initiated into the Yin Yoga practice by a better teacher. She is very knowledgeable, highly intuitive, and very good at the practice herself. She has great control over a room full of students, has a lot of patience, and always gives it her all. As a true yogi she can see the limitless potential in all of her students. One can feel Anoshe has been walking the walk and talking the talk for many years.”
– Lilian van Dam, yoga teacher
” Anoshe as a teacher is a person of integrity, who works from a deep knowledge and understanding of yin yoga. She can make you experience this deep knowledge in such a way that i feel confident now to teach Yin Yoga to other students as well.”
– Erna Bouwhuis, yoga teacher
“What a privilege to unwrap this present to myself: 100 hours of diving deep into yin yoga and meditation with The most amazing teachers: Anoshe Overington and Anand Nigam Overington. An experience beyond words…”
– Maike Schepens
Yin 1, is a Specialization recognized with 60 points at Vereniging Yoga Docenten Nederland (VYN).
ONLY TWO PLACES LEFT TODAY
€1,869.45 Incl BTW.Add to cart
16th Sep, 2018 @ 9:30 - 16th Jun, 2019 @ 17:30
1st Jan, 2019 - 6th Jan, 2019
26th Jan, 2019 - 7th Jun, 2019