YIN YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING (100HR) FEB 2020 | FULL! FOR WAITINGLIST EMAIL US!
9th Feb, 2020 - 19th Jun, 2020
Are you already a yoga teacher or someone who would like to dive deeper into Self understanding using the tools of Yin Yoga and Meditation?
We at Stillnessinyoga are offering a YIN YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING for teachers and YIN/YANG YOGA & MEDITATION lovers.
YIN YOGA, because of its static nature, prepares our body for longer meditation practices. We learn to surrender to the pose and accept the moment as it is offered to us. Yin Yoga is a very good balance to our yang lifestyle, it de-stresses and teaches us to relax.
The training will provide skills that will be of great benefit to practitioners, and when fully integrated, you will be able to share these with your students. You will be given the tools to deepen your practice, and learn how to integrate them in your normal yoga class.
The training will be 85% in Dutch and 15% in English.
In this training you will receive:
- YIN YOGA floor-oriented poses and sequences for different organ-pairs, following Sarah Powers’ vision.
- Prop use for YIN YOGA and modifications for the poses for beginners till intermediate and for injuries
- YANG FLOW yoga sequences and series for rhythmic movement in circular or spiraling movements.
- Alignment and Yoga Adjusting, through touch, for YIN YOGA and some YANG YOGA
- Breathing exercises to stimulate YIN or YANG to balance
- Exercises to internalize attention and create stepping stones towards the experience of meditation
- Mindfulness during asana, and the meaning of Intention
- Meditation Practices active and passive
- Kriya Yoga and practices for the chakra’s
- The chance to discover the deeper meaning of Yoga and meditation through instruction including Atma Vidya (Self Enquiry)
- Practicing and developing teaching skills for YIN/YANG YOGA and learning to refine verbal instruction towards inward attention & mindfulness
- Introduction into energetic, subtle body anatomy: the Chakra’s and the Nadi system, its’ parallel’s with the Chinese meridian system and our organs/emotions and its relevancy for YIN YOGA
- Introduction into the 5 Elements Philosophy to understand the balance of yin/yang yoga
DATES OF THE TRAINING
Training days 9.30-18.00 uur
9 Feb 2020
14/15/16/ Feb retreat till 18 uur
Early bird: €1465 excl. VAT by 19th December 2019
Regular price: €1565 excl. VAT
Price includes weekend retreat all-in, a healthy vegetarian lunch all training days, herbal tea and snacks, all tuition fees on this 100 hour Training.Further you will receive a personal diagnosis of an acupuncturist to create your personal yin yoga sequence, so you can experience the benefits of yin yoga for your individual practice.
Please be informed that course books and manuals are NOT included in the price. The Stillnessinyoga Yin/Meditation Teacher Training manual 200+ pages, which is in the form of an Ibook is part of the training and is 37 euro (excl VAT). It has many photos of poses and modifications as well as filmed sequences.
“I feel like I gained exactly what I needed, as this intensive training gave my yin yoga practice a deeper foundation and context. The course gave me a profound understanding of the meridians and the foundation of the 5 element theory in Yin Yoga. I think for the first time, I had an experience of how my yoga practice is so much more than the asana practice. I learned how to integrate pranayama, chanting and meditation making it a more rounded, full and richer experience. It was also amazing to see how much I changed over those couple of months practicing my personal yin yoga sequence, creating space in body and mind, working on my personal imbalances. This course lightened up the fire I feel for this unique yoga practice to make me continue studying, learning, growing, exploring and sharing all my passion and love for Yin Yoga.”
– Lonneke Aerts – Physical therapist, Vinyasa Flow RYT200, Yin Yoga 1, owner yogastudio.
“I already had a large basis for myself as a yoga teacher. The Yin Yoga Teacher training with Anoshe Overington has deepened and strengthened this foundation. The combination of yoga, meditation, Philosophy and meridians was so unbelievably enriching. Since this training i have experienced my own body and yoga practice in a completely different way. In every pose i experience a deeper consciousness of how my body functions. I also use this knowledge in my daily work. I am a trainer and life coach for companies. In the yoga classes i teach i have integrated every bit of knowledge and experience i have gained during this teacher training. I recommend this training to everyone.”
– Jerko Bosikovic
“… a fine training in wonderful surroundings, rarely felt so taken care of in body, mind, and soul. Anoshe Overington is a Yin yogini with enormous knowledge and an impressive ability to bring across the practical and spiritual aspects of teaching this very special kind of yoga. You finish the training with sound knowledge and good practice in prop use, careful adjustments, and talking your students through the poses, based on a sound grounding in the yin philosophy in your mind (and heart!).”
– Beata Wiggen, www.theartofencouraging.com
“I got my yin yoga teachers certificate through Anoshe Overington. I could not have been initiated into the Yin Yoga practice by a better teacher. She is very knowledgable, highly intuitive, and very good at the practice herself. She has great control over a room full of students, has a lot of patience, and always gives it her all. As a true yogi she can see the limitless potential in all of her students. One can feel Anoshe has been walking the walk and talking the talk for many years.”
– Lilian van Dam, yoga teacher
” Anoshe as a teacher is a person of integrity, who works from a deep knowledge and understanding of yin yoga. She can make you experience this deep knowledge in such a way that i feel confident now to teach Yin Yoga to other students as well.”
– Erna Bouwhuis, yoga teacher
“What a privilege to unwrap this present to myself: 100 hours of diving deep into yin yoga and meditation with The most amazing teachers: Anoshe Overington and Anand Nigam Overington. An experience beyond words…”
– Maike Schepens
Yin1 TT is a training acknowledged by Yoga Alliance. Together with the Meridian based Vinyasa Teacher Training (100+ hrs) this onw leads to a 200 Registered Yoga Teacher registration.
YIN YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING (100HR) SEPT 2019
28th Jan - 13th Apr
5th Feb @ 11:00 - 16:00
12th Feb @ 10:00 - 14th Feb @ 17:00