- This event has passed.
YIN 2 TEACHER TRAINING ADVANCED STUDIES : MODULE A ™® – 20 SEPTEMBER 2020 | 1 SPOT OPENED UP
20th Sep, 2020 – 7th Feb, 2021
Module A 85 hrs (September 2020)Are you interested in joining? 1 Spot opened up. Sent us an email if you would like to enroll. firstname.lastname@example.org “This course with exclusive yin asana’s and yang flows, gives an amazing opportunity to work with people in private yoga sessions, working on their personal imbalances.” – Lonneke Aerts
- Learn about the 8 extra ordinary meridians or vessels, there psychological qualities and yoga poses. and as well learn traditional Japanese poses and all their modifications and / or their prop use.
- Learning unique yang flows designed by Anoshe, to balance long yang meridians, and make this chi flow available to move into long yin meridians. These yang flows can be used to rebalance ourselves for specific body complaints.
- Receive Chinese Medicine theory by for the 6 level theory, extra ordinary meridian vessels, relevant for yin and yang yoga.
- Understanding the organ clock and its relevance for sequencing, and targeting of certain organmeridian with yoga poses.
- Learning several traditional sequences based in the organ clock, and the natural order of Chi flow. Traditional Chi Kung’s and how to sequence yourself with this order for any type of class, vinyasa, yin, or private class, based in those principles.
- Introduction of mudras during asanas and/or stimulating tui na points in preparation for yang flows, in order to create a greater stimulation of chi flow in the body.
- Learning intricate healing Chi Kung exercises to bring more energy into your system in which there is a connection with chant, acupressure points, movement and intention.
- Practicing meditation & mindfulness, and Pancha Kosha’s
- Learning mantras, bead mantras to use
- Theorie of the 6 long yin and long yang meridians and its relevance for yin/yang yoga
- Yang flows designed for the 3 yang levels
- yin poses designed for the 3 yin levels
- Extra ordinary meridians and its yoga poses
- Makko HO and the Organ clock and its meaning for sequencing yoga classes
PRICE LIVE€910 excl BTW Early Bird Price till 15th of July 2020, Regular price €1050 excl BTW.
PRICE LIVE ONLINE€690 excl BTW Early Bird Price till 15th of July 2020, Regular price €825 excl BTW. (Includes 60 contact hrs. 25 hrs self study (of which 12 hrs in small groups)) There is one extra day since last year and 1 conference meeting Please note that course books and manuals are NOT included in the price. We have created an Ibook and/or pdf Training Manual specific for our Training, with 260 pages, which we ask you to purchase at 35 euro. The Training gives you access to the educational online platform with film, homework, blogs etc..
DATES OF EACH SESSION MODULE AAll days 9.30 – 18.00 Day 1: 20 Sept 2020 Day 2: 16 Oct 2020 Day 3: 8 Nov 2020 Day 4: 21 Nov 2020 Day 5: 16 Jan 2021 Day 6: 29 Jan 2021 Day 7: 7 Feb 2021 Plus 1 Skype conference call: date will follow. All dates with reservation.
The yin yoga 2 teacher training was so inspiring! It is fascinating to see how the meridians are connected in another way then the 5 elements we have learned during the first yin yoga teacher training. There is so much more Anoshe and Pernille have to share! Besides this I love to give private sessions for people who have some ailment like migraine, burnout, depression and sleep problems. Anoshe and Pernille will give you all the tools you can use during these private sessions. It is so rewarding to see that my private students feel better after a few one-on-one sessions. This teacher training gave me also more confidence as a yoga teacher, also with teaching in groups I noticed that I am more creative and open to try out new things in class. If you love yin yoga, would like to know more about the meridian system and which tolls you can use during private classes – I can highly recommend this Yin 2 Teacher Training. ~ Corona, yoga teacher
I already had a large basis for myself as a yoga teacher. The Yin Yoga Teacher training with Anoshe Overington has deepened and strengthened this foundation. The combination of yoga, meditation, Philosophy and meridians was so unbelievably enriching. Since this training i have experienced my own body and yoga practice in a completely different way. In every pose i experience a deeper consciousness of how my body functions. I also use this knowledge in my daily work. I am a trainer and life coach for companies. In the yoga classes i teach i have integrated every bit of knowledge and experience i have gained during this teacher training. I recommend this training to everyone. ~ Jerko Bosikovic, yoga teacher
Yin 2, Module A, is a ‘Bijscholing’ recognized with 42 points at Vereniging Yoga Docenten Nederland (VYN).Yin 2, Module A, is a YACEP course for 52,5 contact hours by Yoga Alliance USA
YIN 2 TEACHER TRAINING ADVANCED STUDIES: MODULE A 2020/2021
4 people are attending YIN 2 TEACHER TRAINING ADVANCED STUDIES : MODULE A ™® – 20 SEPTEMBER 2020 | 1 SPOT OPENED UP