The Spiral; Spiraling deeper with the 5 elements and the organ clock – 4 days
14th Oct - 16th Dec€508.20 – €605
Do you want to learn more about the energetic stimulation of yoga poses? Do you want to deepen your knowledge about the meridians? This workshop explains internal pathways & connections of main meridians for Yin/Yang Yoga. First we learn the superficial meridians, but there are deeper branches. We will create a deeper understanding so we can play with the different yoga postures and learn to sequence for these branches.
CONTENT OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Understanding the organ clock, it’s patterns of chi flow, it’s postures and it’s create use for yoga sequencing
- Classical flow for the organ clock
- Internal branching of the principle meridians and their meaning or consequence for stretching in yin yoga postures
- We will practice harmonizing Chi Kungs, that connect the lower, middle, and higher Tan Tien which we also know as the 2nd, 4th and 6th chakra.
- We will take a look at detaching the Yin Yang pairs from 5 elements and the transition to the combination channels of a Yin arm with a Yin leg meridian. Including the yoga poses that belong to these combi channels (6 divisions)
Stillnessinyoga offers this 4-day workshop focussed on the theory and application of meridian theory in Yin/Yang yoga poses. This workshop will be taught by the passionate acupuncturist Gita Schuit and the highly experienced Yogini Anoshe Overington. If you think about enrolling for a Yin2 advanced course at Stillnessinyoga, this will be a good preparation to connect your Yin Yoga Teacher Training at another institute, or if you have done a Yin 1 Training at Stillnessinyoga. Maybe you have completed a Stillnessinyoga Yin2a Training and need a refresher? After completing this workshop you will notice when you work more with this material that Gita and Anoshe have presented you with a new, fresh and deeper way at seeing this material.
In this 4-day workshop, we will look at the internal pathways of the meridians or nadi’s running through the whole body. You will learn how the yin/yang paired meridians are running deeper into the body and skeleton, and you will start to understand how yoga is stretching not just on the surface of the skin, where an acupuncturist puts her needles. We will understand better when we stretch the whole body with asana, how we reach those internal energy channels. Also, you will learn how the meridian pairs, can be coupled differently, and in this system of the six divisions, we will show that those couples stretch our body from the points of the toes till the points of our fingers, in all asana. We will learn which yin yoga and vinyasa flows reach which organs and energetic systems, and muscle groups. Did you ever wonder:
- Why a Intestine meridian can be the protector of the heart? And how the Intestines help to filter out what suits and doesn’t suit our essence as a human being?
- You will also experience how the heart is connected to the kidneys and the lungs as a meridian. And how this combination helps you to find your deepest intentions in this life.
- How come the Large Intestines meridian in the arm also has branches in the leg?
For who: Have you already followed a Yin Teacher Training and do you already have some knowledge about the 5 elements? Are you familiar with meridian stimulation in Yin poses? Would you like to learn more about the 5 elements and her Yin/Yang pairs then you have already learned at Stillnessinyoga or elsewhere? Would you like to understand that an arm and leg meridian are connected so that you can feel in every yoga pose which organs (meridians) are stretched? You don’t have to be a Yoga teacher to follow this workshop, but you do need to know something about the 5 elements, Yin Yoga and the Yin/Yang meridian pairs. Stillnessinyoga is known as a place where Yoga workshops go much deeper into the meridian theory for Yoga than any other Yoga institute in the Netherlands.
Thursday 14 October
Sunday 14 November
Thursday 18 November
Thursday 16 December
Time: 9.30 – 17.00 uur
Location: ONLINE via ZOOM of LIVE in de Druivenkas
Live: Early Bird untill 14 September: EUR 500 excl. 21% BTW
Live: After 14 September: EUR 550 excl. 21% BTW
Online ZOOM: EUR 420 excl. 21% BTW