Yin 2 Module 1 The Organ clock
1st Mar @ 0:00 - 27th Mar @ 0:00
For this Covid-season we have changed our Yin2 Advanced training into 3 parts of 2 days:
Module 1: The Organ Clock and the Art of yoga sequencing to maximize chi-absorption
This Module is created in small bite size pieces over one month, where Live Zoom and self study are woven in one another. You can practice self-study and yoga with the high quality films and Zoom Live practices and lectures Q & A with Anoshe. The Zoom Live can be in Dutch or English, most prerecorded films are in English.
Ever wondered why mental work goes better in the morning? Why you always wake up around 3 o’clock in the night when you had a large meal the evening before? When is the ideal time for breath exercises – or which meridian-based yin poses? Why do gallbladder attacks happen mostly at midnight, and heart attacks at high noon? Answer: The Organ Clock! Create deep nurturing with the natural rhythm of Prana or Chi, when each organ is nurtured by the body, and make your classes more potent. This 17 hr module looks in depth how you can create radical self-care in harmony with the chi – wheel in nature. Who doesn’t need more energy in the shortest amount of time?
- Understanding the organ clock and its relevance for sequencing, and targeting of certain organ meridian with yoga poses.
- Learning several traditional sequences based in the organ clock, and the natural order of Chi flow. Traditional Chi Kung’s and how to sequence yourself with this order for any type of class, vinyasa, yin, or private class, based in those principles.he preview of your Learning program is at the bottom
Discover the magical world of the meridians during this YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 2 and dive deeper.
Module 2: the six Divisions/ Levels
The 5 element systems couple the meridians in pairs according to the energetic properties (yin/yang ratio) of the corresponding organs.
The ancient Chinese texts describe a different coupling where each hand meridian is connected to a corresponding foot meridian. This coupling is more anatomical, as these meridian couples naturally flow into each other. The resulting system – 6 pairs of hand-foot meridians – is more relevant to yoga. It appears that practically every asana targets at least one of these pairs – given the proper alignment. This leads one to believe that asana’s were designed based on ancient meridian knowledge.
We are learning in Yin 2 which asana’s target which layers, and enables you to tailor your own daily practice according to your needs.
- Learn 3 Stillnessinyoga yang flows and yin poses for the 3 great circuits of the organ clock or the classic Chinese meridian system called Six divisions.
- Introduction of mudra’s during asana’s and/or stimulating tui na points in preparation for yang flows, in order to create a greater stimulation of chi flow in the body.
- Learning intricate healing Chi Kung exercises to bring more energy into your system in which there is a connection with chant, acupressure points, movement and intention.
- How to sequence with the six divisions and understanding there psychological qualities for themes in your classes
Module 3: The Extra Ordinary Meridians
Underlying the web of Main Meridians is a network called “Qi Jing Ba Mai” – the 8 extraordinary meridians. Extraordinary, because they seem to be a bit magic – playing an important role in inner alchemy and spiritual development. When our body and personality is moving to far from who we meant to be in our uniqueness,than inbalance could occur. The extra ordinairy meridians coping as an underlying field to try to maintain balance.
If good health is the purpose of the main meridians, awakening is the stuff of the extraordinary meridians. They are the energetic web underlying our whole personality, deep seated behavior and preferences. Qi flowing properly in these meridians determine our ability to function smoothly, living out our dharma, during our time on earth.
- Learn about the 8 extra ordinary meridians or vessels, there psychological qualities and yoga poses. and as well learn their traditional yoga poses and all their modifications and / or their prop use, together with their points
- Learn how to teach this sequence and how to integrate in your yoga classes
- Learn how to sequence with the extra ordinary meridians
Stillnessinyoga YIN2A ™®, theory and yoga content
- Theorie of the 6 long yin and long yang meridians and its relevance for yin/yang yoga
- Yang flows designed for the 3 yang levels
- yin poses designed for the 3 yin levels
- Extra ordinary meridians and its yoga poses
- Makko HO and the Organ clock and its meaning for sequencing yoga classes
There is a 7th Day where we have a fun theory examination, yoga pracitce and celebrate your certification.
Date: Module 1 1-27th of March
*In this program we will come together live online via zoom (also possible to watch the recordings afterwards) and we will give you films, lectures and homework which you can do at a time that is convenient for you. The dates with the ‘*’ mark indicate the live zoom sessions.You will have your own Educational Platform, an extract of this you can see her in preview:
March 1*: Lecture Organ Clock
March 4*: Film 5 elements
March 5: Film Yang Ming/Tai Yin
March 6: Live zoom session 10.00-12.30hr Yoga class & revise The Organ Clock
March 7: Live zoom session 10.00-12.30hr How to sequence with the Organ Clock
March 8*: Film traditional sequence
March 14: Live zoom session 10.00-12.00hr and 13.00-14.30hr Posture lab
March 27: Live zoom session 10.00-12.00hr
Where: Live online via Zoom and online in your own time
Module 1 : Live online via Zoom: € 199,- incl.9 % BTW. This is excluding the manual for this training. The manual will be added to the cart automatically.
The yin yoga 2 teacher training was so inspiring! It is fascinating to see how the meridians are connected in another way then the 5 elements we have learned during the first yin yoga teacher training. There is so much more Anoshe has to share! Besides this I love to give private sessions for people who have some ailment like migraine, burnout, depression and sleep problems. Anoshe will give you all the tools you can use during these private sessions. It is so rewarding to see that my private students feel better after a few one-on-one sessions. This teacher training gave me also more confidence as a yoga teacher, also with teaching in groups I noticed that I am more creative and open to try out new things in class. If you love yin yoga, would like to know more about the meridian system and which tolls you can use during private classes – I can highly recommend this Yin 2 Teacher Training.
~ Corona, yoga teacher
I already had a large basis for myself as a yoga teacher. The Yin Yoga Teacher training with Anoshe Overington has deepened and strengthened this foundation. The combination of yoga, meditation, Philosophy and meridians was so unbelievably enriching. Since this training i have experienced my own body and yoga practice in a completely different way. In every pose i experience a deeper consciousness of how my body functions. I also use this knowledge in my daily work. I am a trainer and life coach for companies. In the yoga classes i teach i have integrated every bit of knowledge and experience i have gained during this teacher training. I recommend this training to everyone.
~ Jerko Bosikovic, yoga teacher
Yin 2, Module A, is a ‘Bijscholing’ recognized with 42 points at Vereniging Yoga Docenten Nederland (VYN).
Yin 2, Module A, is a YACEP course for 52,5 contact hours by Yoga Alliance USA
YIN 2 TEACHER TRAINING ADVANCED STUDIES: MODULE A 2020/2021
13th Mar @ 10:00 - 7th Nov @ 13:00Virtual Evenement
28th Mar @ 12:00 - 24th Apr @ 18:00Virtual Evenement