ONE YEAR MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING INC PERSONAL SELF DISCOVERY
16th Sep, 2018 @ 9:30 - 16th Jun, 2019 @ 17:30
This special training will begin September 16th, 2018 with regular one day meetings through to June 16th, 2019, included also is a five-day residential silent meditation retreat in Doorn from 1s January 2019 to 6th January.
Awareness through Meditation produces a harmonizing effect on our minds and thus vastly improves the quality of our lives. With Meditation we become more relaxed, less fearful and generally happier as deep within the subconscious human mind there resides much fear, conflict, phobias, false ideas, depression and conditioning. This affects and inhibits our lives, restricting us from living to our full potential, and happiness. This is why Meditation is so essential.
In this course, you will learn and practice together Meditation techniques that will bring greater self-awareness, calmness, balance and thus happiness into our lives. The aim is to understand the nature of human suffering and yet not identify with it. Not identifying frees you so that you can enjoy a more complete and happy life.
Just becoming more and more aware of what is going on inside oneself has a profound effect on us. A physiological alchemy occurs! A great change occurs. A transformation!
You will learn various forms of meditation and their overall aims, as well as learn in-depth and extensively practice: various meditation techniques, mindfulness, bandhas, breathe awareness and retention. From your own experience, you will then know which forms of meditation best suit you and your lifestyle at this moment and thus offer the most benefit to you personally.
It sounds serious but of course, we will also take a light-hearted approach to the matter with song and celebration!
Interested? Then come and join our three Meditation days. That will be a good start.
The Training will begin on the personal level with Self Enquiry and Understanding, using simple profound meditation practices, before participants will be coached into how to introduce, teach and share meditation with others. The sharing of meditation is based on the silent transmission of one own inner experience and not just giving out verbal instructions.
- You will learn what meditation is as well as learn in depth and extensively practice various meditation techniques, bandhas, breathe awareness and retention.
- You will be introduced to earlier Masters such as Buddha,Lao Tzu, Bodhidharma, Osho, Rumi, Ramana Maharshi and Poonjaji as well as to more contemporary Masters such as Mooji and Eckhart Tolle.
- You will study sacred texts such as Bhagavad Gita, Vedas and Vigyana Bhairava Tantra.
- Nigam will also guide you through the practice of self inquiry as a way to self-realization.
- We will chant our way to our hearts, learn the meaning of mantras and experience their powers.
- This course is a unique opportunity to dive deep into yourself, forgetting all identities you create with your thoughts, conditioning and suffering.
- It requires effort in order to become effortless, so that you can prove the real taste of meditation and incorporate it in your daily life. Together we will create the supporting energy for this process and you will go back home with all the tools for this.
- We will also offer you techniques how to deliver meditation to others. How to provide a climate of meditation for your yoga students.
- Active meditations for westerners, to prepare for silent sitting in Vipassana
- Pranayama techniques to prepare for meditation
- Kriya Yoga to internalize our focus
- Yin yoga during the retreat
Come and step with us into the mystery and don’t look back!
New Year Meditation Retreat :
“Only in deep relaxation will you uncover and experience who you truly are. At first it can only be that way” Anand Nigam
What a better way to start the new year if not in silence, in the stillness of your own heart, in presence of That, which always is, the unborn, which never dies. Together we will practice being the observer, the sear which remains unseen in front of all phenomena, of the Dream.
Love and gratitude will inevitably arise, then one realises all is Grace, in fact there is only grace.
Are you a little curious?
Come and jump into The Mystery with us!
Meditation training dates 2018 – 2019
Training starts 2018
16/9, 6/10, 14/10, 18/11, 8/12
1/1, 2/1, 3/1, 4/1, 5/1, 6/1, (5day silent retreat -begins 17.30hr 1st Jan, ends 17.30 hr on 6th Jan)
27/1, 17/2, 17/3, 31/3, 14/4
19/5 (theory exam)
1/6 (practical exam)
16/6 (celebration final day)
Full course which includes 13 full training days
And also includes 5 full days on Retreat including all food and accommodation
Total €2555 full price (excl btw)
€2395 Earlybird before 22nd August (excl btw )