STILLNESSINYOGA MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING INC PERSONAL SELF DISCOVERY 2023/24
8th Oct, 2023 @ 9:30 - 16th Jun, 2024 @ 17:00€2,117.50
Begins Sunday, October 8th, 2023 until June 16th, 2024.
Our MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING INC PERSONAL SELF DISCOVERY 2023/24, takes place in the Druivenkas, Bartimeus Historische Moestuin, Doorn where we together will meditate, sing, study, dance, walk and also meditate in the surrounding forest (when weather permits!)
Why join Stillnessinyoga One Year Meditation Teacher Training?
Through guidance and daily practice, one can reach deeper states of Meditation which helps one overcome one’s misconceived thoughts of ourselves and the world around us. Connecting with our deeper nature, our True Nature, brings more self-understanding resulting in more happiness for no reason.
When we forget we are part of the Universal Spirit, imagining we are a separate, individual person we follow our desires, feelings of fear, hatred, anger and resentment or other negative emotions. This misconception leaves us constantly trying to make life go the way we want it to go. This is the main cause of our exhaustion and suffering.
Meditation is the remedy to find our eternal True Identity and Inner Peace. It will change your life.
This Training begins on the personal level with creating your personal Sadhana and Self-Enquiry to Self-Understanding – with special techniques to aid this deep questioning of ourselves. From here we can begin to realise how the characters we play and think we are have severely limited us, blindfolded us.
Until we have uncovered and experienced our true nature, the very core of being, we can never be harmonious, continuously happy and balanced in all our lives. This very core, this ground of our being, is the base from which we work on the Meditation Training. From here we can build our understanding of what’s truly going on in our lives. Just by questioning and deeply enquiring into our true being, beneath all these levels of projections, much wisdom can arise.
You will learn various forms of meditation and their overall aims, as well as learn in-depth through extensively personal practice: various meditation techniques, mindfulness, bandhas, breathe awareness and retention. From your own experience, you will then know which forms of meditation best suit you and your lifestyle at a certain moment and thus offer the most benefit to you personally.
It sounds serious but of course, we will also take a light-hearted approach to the matter with song (mantra) and celebration!
Interested? Then send us an email or ring, and maybe you wish to meet Anand Nigam before deciding to join.
- You will learn what meditation is as well as practice in-depth various meditation techniques, bandhas, breathe awareness and retention.
- You will be introduced to earlier Masters such as Buddha, Lao Tzu, Bodhidharma, Osho, Rumi, Ramana Maharshi and Poonjaji as well as to more contemporary Masters such as Mooji and Eckhart Tolle.
- You will study sacred texts such as Bhagavad Gita, Vedas, Ramayana and Vigyana Bhairava Tantra, and The Buddha’s Sutras.
- Nigam will also guide you through the practice of Self Inquiry (Who am I?) as a way to self-realization.
- In Nada Yoga, as well as investigating sound vibration, and the Inner Sound, we will also learn important chants, discover the meaning of mantras and experience their power.
- You will dive deep into yourself, hopefully, deeper, than all roles and identities you have created.
- Together we will create the supporting energy for this important inner process.
- You will learn and practice many Osho Active meditations, these prepare one for silent sitting meditation.
- Vipassana Meditation.
- Pranayama techniques to prepare for meditation
- You will be introduced to Satyananda Kriya Yoga and will be initiated into the first four Kriyas (out of the full series of 20) to internalize our focus
- You will learn the Practice of Buchari Mudra/Dwaddashanta Meditation from (Vigyana Bhairava Tantra)
- You will learn the absolute necessity of creating your Sankalpa and your personal Sadhana.
- You will study and understand the Pancha Koshas.
- Mindfulness Meditation and Zen Meditation.
- Yoga Nidra.
- Investigate Death and its true meaning.
COMMENTS FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS.
“Yes…… I’m ready to share the light. Thanks to one year full of meditation Teacher Training Stillnessinyoga. Learnt sooooo much. Ready for more….” Chulah Berkowitz
“On the path of life. One year of Meditation teacher training. Thank you all guru’s and especially Nigam for all and nothing” Monic Jansen
“Yesterday I completed the One Year Meditation Teacher Training. A journey of meditation, from the darkness of our ignorance to the light of understanding✨? It was a fantastic journey that I will treasure for the rest of my life?? The role of a spiritual teacher is to remind us of who we really are. Thank you Nigam for spreading the light, Namasté?” Iris Kasper-Colsen.
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS –
“MIJN BOOT NAAR DE OVERKANT: Vandaag was de afsluitende dag van mijn jaar ‘Meditatie Teacher Training & Self Discovery’, Voor mij persoonlijk de meest waardevolle training ooit. Gedurende de maanden van de training en praktiseren is er een overvloed aan ‘toeven in tevredenheid’ over mij heen gevallen, een in basis altijd aanwezige gemoedsrust die zo goed als onverstoorbaar is. Het is daar gewoon op energetisch niveau ‘het natuurlijk weten’ achter de mind, achter woorden, achter gedachten. Een rijkdom waarmee in basis ruimschoots aan al mijn levensbehoeftes is voldaan. Ik voel geen vraagstukken meer de vragen hebben mij in stilte verlaten.”
“Many thanks, love, hugs & 1000+ kisses for my spiritual teacher Anand Nigam Overington for pointing me in the direction of different boats, without your guiding it would have been a lot more difficult finding the right one suiting for me. Verder voelde het hele proces als een ontzettend veilige haven mede mogelijk gemaakt door team Stillnessinyoga en mijn mede reisgenoten, ik ben jullie meer dan dankbaar voor dit fantastische jaar met elkaar.” Nancy van der Hoek
Training days (starting time each day 9.30 am end time at 5.00 pm)
We will meet for a day’s training at least monthly and if you so wish we will stay in close contact over the duration of the course for coaching, mentoring and advice. Thus the participant will receive the teachings during our meetings, practice at home and have the opportunity to allow their growing understanding to help them during the ups and downs of their everyday home lives.
Homelife is the very place that Meditation and Self-Understanding is needed! Not on the meditation cushion but in the heart of the action – home!
Training Days begin 9.30 am until 5 pm.
Day 1 – Sunday October 8
Day 2 – Sunday October 29
Day 3 – Sunday November 26
Day 4 – Sunday December 10
Day 5, 6, 7, 8 – 4 Day Silent Meditation Retreat December 29/30/31/January 1st
Day 9 – Sunday January 28
Day 10 – Sunday February 11
Day 11 – Sunday March 17
Day 12 – Sunday April 21
Day 13 – Sunday May 26
Day 14 – Sunday June 16
Full course which includes 14 training days and includes 4 days on Silent Meditation Retreat Retreat.
Price includes all food and accommodation and 4 days Silent Meditation Retreat.
Early bird until September 1st, 2022 — €1750 (excl. 21% btw )
Full price from September 1st, 2022 — €1890 (excl. 21% btw)