- This event has passed.
MERIDIAN BASED VINYASA YANG FLOW TEACHER TRAINING (100+HR) SEPT 2019 = FULLY BOOKED (STILL SPACE FOR SEPT 2O2O)
5th Sep, 2019 - 27th Mar, 2020
Meridian based Shakti Vinyasa-Flow
This Meridian based Flow training teaches you to give a Vinyasa flow class, but is also designed to accompany Yin Yoga for a Yin/Yang yoga class and will contain less upper body strength than a vinyasa flow or astangha vinyasa training so it is easier accessible for most Yin Yoga lovers. Although many postures are from Classical Indian Yoga, we are studying these poses from a meridian based perspective: Which meridians do we reach or stretch in for example Triangle pose, Treepose, 2nd Warriorpose?And what does this mean for us as yoga practitioners?
We will than be able with knowledge of this subtle body anatomy to balance our yin and yang practice with more intelligence and create Yin/Yang classes from a deeper understanding.
For whom is this training?
For yoga lovers, who have had 2 years experience with yoga
For vinyasa yoga teachers, who would like to learn meridian based stimulation of yogaposes and how to sequence this with an energetic understanding and its effects on our body and mind
For Yin Yoga teachers, who would like to create meridian based yin yang yoga classes
What does this training cover:
- Foundational Yogaposes for Standing, Forwardbends,Twists, Backbends, Balance poses and Inversions and its’ meridian stimulation; learning modifications and its prop use.
- Understanding the basic foundation of Vinyasa Krama and Taoistic rhythmic movement
- Mini Flow’s to bring in a Yin Yoga, Yang/Yin or Yang flow class as an introductory mini vinyasa
- Dragon Dances or Vinyasa Flows created for specific meridian groups by Stillnessinyoga, to accompany Yin Yoga sequences, or used in a Vinyasa class on its own
- Learning Pranayama and the meaning of Prana of Chi Flow. Creating a self practice and how and where to integrate in a yin yang yoga class
- Subtle Body Anatomy to understand the comparison of the Nadi’s and the meridian stimulation basic six levels meridian theory to recognise those levels in Hatha poses
- Subtle body Anatomy of Hatha Yoga f.e. Vayu’s and the Kosha’s
- Basic Anatomy of the Body for skeleton, muscles, understanding the possibility of compression in certain joints and the effect on Asana
- Learning the myo fascial meridians or strokes and understanding which yogaposes are stretching which myo fascial meridians
- Organ theory from both Asian view and Western Anatomy
- Learning how to teach Foundational Hatha Yoga poses and Yang Flows for beginners’ and midlevel audiences, skills for multilevel teaching
- Yoga philosophy For the Female Goddesses, Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita Introduction
- Learning how to adjust physically, verbally and mimicly your students in Yogaposes
- Learning how & practicing to teach meridian based -Shakti Vinyasa Flow
- How to create professional, deeply layered yang/yin yoga classes
- Growing into your self practice for Meridian Based Shakti Vinyasa Flow Yoga
This 100 hr Yang flow training will give together with the Yin Yoga & MIndfulness 100hrs Teacher training a 200 hr Yoga Alliance USA Certification.( Appplication in process)
This Yang flow or Shakti Vinyasa training exists out 110 contact hours and 30 non- contact hours
Good to know: Our Yin Yoga 100 hrs & Meridian based Yang flow 110 hrs give together more contact hours, and non contact hours than the minimum standard of Yoga Alliance!
We try not to compromise with our vision.
Trainingdays from 9.00-18.00 uur
Thursday 5 Sept
Friday 6 Sept
Saturday 7 Sept
Sunday 8 Sept
Sunday 15 Sept
Friday 18 Oct
Friday 1 Nov/Sunday 10 Nov Fascie workshop mornings 9.30- 13.00 uur met Cyril Luna
Friday 15 Nov
Friday 10 Jan
Friday 7 Feb
Friday 6 March
Friday 20 March
Friday 27 March
B&B’s are available from 35 euro incl. breakfast in Doorn, if you come from far. We can help you with recommendations.
Including a light warm lunch with ingredients that match the nadi’s during all 12 trainingdays (except 1st and 10th of Nov), tea, fruit en snacks & pick up from station Driebergen-Zeist
1375,- euro excl. 21 % btw
4th Sep, 2020 - 18th Jun, 2021
4th Sep, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2021
18th Sep - 11th Dec