MERIDIAN BASED VINYASA FLOW TEACHER TRAINING (125+HR) SEPT 2020
4th Sep, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2021
Meridian based Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training
This Meridian based Vinyasa flow training teaches you to give a Vinyasa flow class, but is also designed to accompany Yin Yoga for a Yin/Yang yoga class and will contain less upper body strength than a vinyasa flow or astangha vinyasa training so it is easier accessible for most Yin Yoga lovers. Although many postures are from Classical Indian Yoga, we are studying these poses from a meridian based perspective: Which meridians do we reach or stretch in for example Triangle pose, Treepose, 2nd Warriorpose? And what does this mean for us as yoga practitioners?
We will than be able with knowledge of this subtle body anatomy to balance our yin and yang practice with more intelligence and create Yin/Yang classes from a deeper understanding.
For whom is this training?
For yoga lovers, who have had 2 years experience with yoga
For vinyasa yoga teachers, who would like to learn meridian based stimulation of yogaposes and how to sequence this with an energetic understanding and its effects on our body and mind
For Yin Yoga teachers, who would like to create meridian based yin yang yoga classes
What does this training cover:
- Foundational Yogaposes for Standing, Forwardbends,Twists, Backbends, Balance poses and Inversions and its’ meridian stimulation; learning modifications and its prop use.
- Understanding the basic foundation of Vinyasa Krama and Taoistic rhythmic movement
- Mini Flow’s to bring in a Yin Yoga, Yang/Yin or Yang flow class as an introductory mini vinyasa
- Dragon Dances or Vinyasa Flows created for specific meridian groups by Stillnessinyoga, to accompany Yin Yoga sequences, or used in a Vinyasa class on its own
- Learning Pranayama and the meaning of Prana of Chi Flow. Creating a self practice and how and where to integrate in a yin yang yoga class
- Subtle Body Anatomy to understand the comparison of the Nadi’s and the meridian stimulation basic six levels meridian theory to recognise those levels in Hatha poses
- Subtle body Anatomy of Hatha Yoga f.e. Vayu’s and the Kosha’s
- Basic Anatomy of the Body for skeleton, muscles, understanding the possibility of compression in certain joints and the effect on Asana
- Learning the myo fascial meridians or strokes and understanding which yogaposes are stretching which myo fascial meridians
- Organ theory from both Asian view and Western Anatomy
- Learning how to teach Foundational Hatha Yoga poses and Yang Flows for beginners’ and midlevel audiences, skills for multilevel teaching
- Yoga philosophy For the Female Goddesses, Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita Introduction
- Learning how to adjust physically, verbally and mimicly your students in Yogaposes
- Learning how & practicing to teach Meridian based Vinyasa flow yoga
- How to create professional, deeply layered yang/yin yoga classes
- Growing into your self practice for Meridian Based Vinyasa flow Yoga
This 125+ hr training will give together with the Yin Yoga & Mindfulness 100hrs Teacher training a 200 hr Yoga Alliance USA Certification.
This Meridian based Vinyasa training exists out 125 contact hours and 30 non- contact hours
Good to know: Our Yin Yoga 100 hrs & Meridian based Vinyasa flow 125 hrs give together more contact hours, and non contact hours than the minimum standard of Yoga Alliance!
We try not to compromise with our vision.
14 trainingdays from 9.00 – 18.00hrs and 2 halfday lectures:
Friday 4, Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 September
Friday 11 September
Sunday 11 October
Monday 2 November
Sunday 6 December
31 oktober 10-14 uur lecture Yoga and Fasciae 1 with lunch
15 november 10-14 uur lecture Yoga en Fasciae 2 with lunch
Friday 22 January
Sunday 31 January
Friday 5 March
Friday 26 March
Friday 9 & Saturday 10 April
Friday 23 April
(Dates can be subject to change)
B&B’s are available from 35 euro incl. breakfast in Doorn, if you come from far. We can help you with recommendations.
Early bird till 15th July: 1625EUR ex. VAT
Regular price: 1750EUR ex. VAT
For the training you need a comprehensive digital manual for 37EUR (ecl. VAT). This manual will automatically be added to the invoice.
Including a light warm lunch with ingredients that match the nadi’s during all 14 trainingdays, tea, fruit en snacks, two half day lectures about Yoga & Fasciae incl. lunch & pick up from station Driebergen-Zeist
This Meridian based Vinyasa teacher training, is a Specialization recognized with 60 points at Vereniging Yoga Docenten Nederland (VYN).
Meridian based Vinyasa flow is een opleiding die is erkend door Yoga Alliance. Samen met de Yin1 Teacher Training (100+ hrs) leidt dit tot een 200 Registered Yoga Teacher registratie.
22nd May @ 17:00 - 12th Dec @ 17:00
22nd May @ 17:00 - 24th May @ 17:00
1st Sep, 2020 - 1st Mar, 2021