DRAGON DANCES TO BALANCE YIN YOGA
12th Oct, 2017 - 15th Oct, 2017
Hossegor/Capbreton, Les Landes, France
Dragon Dances to balance Yin Yoga
Date 12/13/14/15th of Okt. 2017
Time 9.30 – 17.30h each day
Yang flow and Yang yoga is needed as a balance for yin yoga. Yang flow has a subtle difference from Hatha or Vinyasa yoga, as its softer movement reaches our fascia in a different way. The yang flows of Anoshe are designed for certain meridian pairs and balances yin sequences.
- We will focus on learning min 12 different poses out of the Dragon series/Yang Flow and the stimulation of their meridians
- The meaning and use of them and the yang cool down phase in between yin yoga and yang flow, if you teach a yin yang class
- How to create sequences yourself
- The stimulation of myofascial meridians, in yang movement
- the 8 Brocades Chi Kung
- Micro Cosmic Orbit
- sequencing with the Organ clock
- Daily integrated Yin/Yang practice.
If several Dutch people will wish to join we will look for accomodation, a beach holiday house can be rented for everybody to stay. there are a number of close by campings in this area.If you would be driving there, let us know we might know a shared cost traveller
Lunch can be made together at the studio or bring your own.
Herbal tea and snacks included. Closest airport Bordeaux or Biarritz.
Train connection with Hossegor/Cap Breton is very easy.
Min 10 participants – max 15 p
5th Feb @ 11:00 - 16:00
15th Feb - 15th Mar|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 30th Aug, 2020 at 0:00
One event on 13th Sep, 2020 at 0:00
3rd Mar @ 9:30 - 14th Jul @ 11:45Virtual Event