8 MONTHS MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING INC PERSONAL SELF DISCOVERY 2020
22nd May @ 17:00 - 12th Dec @ 17:00
COMMENTS FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS.
“Yes…… ready to share the light. Thanks to one year full of meditation Teacher Training Stillnessinyoga. Learnt sooooo much. Ready for more….” CHULAH BERKOWITZ
“On the path of life.
One year of Meditation teacher training.
Thank you all guru’s and especially Nigam for all and nothing”
“Yesterday I completed the One Year Meditation Teacher Training. A journey of meditation, from the darkness of our ignorance to the light of understanding✨? It was a fantastic journey that I will treasure for the rest of my life??
The role of a spiritual teacher is to remind us of who we really are. Thank you Nigam for spreading the light, Namasté?”
This Meditation Teacher Training will start 22nd May 2020 until 12th December 2020 and includes a three-day residential Silent Meditation Retreat in Doorn.
We will meet for a days training at least monthly and if you so wish we will stay in close contact over the duration of the course for coaching, mentoring and advice. Thus the participant will receive the teachings during our meetings, practice at home and have the opportunity to allow their growing understanding help them during the ups and downs of their everyday home lives – the very place that Meditation and Self-Understanding is really needed! Not on the meditation cushion but in the heart of the action – home!
“MIJN BOOT NAAR DE OVERKANT: Vandaag was de afsluitende dag van mijn jaar ‘Meditatie Teacher Training & Self Discovery’, Voor mij persoonlijk de meest waardevolle training ooit. Gedurende de maanden van de training en praktiseren is er een overvloed aan ‘toeven in tevredenheid’ over mij heen gevallen, een in basis altijd aanwezige gemoedsrust die zo goed als onverstoorbaar is. Het is daar gewoon op energetisch niveau ‘het natuurlijk weten’ achter de mind, achter woorden, achter gedachten. Een rijkdom waarmee in basis ruimschoots aan al mijn levensbehoeftes is voldaan. Ik voel geen vraagstukken meer de vragen hebben mij in stilte verlaten.”
“Many thanks, love, hugs & 1000+ kisses for my spiritual teacher Anand Nigam Overington for pointing me in the direction of different boats, without your guiding it would have been a lot more difficult finding the right one suiting for me. Verder voelde het hele proces als een ontzettend veilige haven mede mogelijk gemaakt door team Stillnessinyoga en mijn mede reisgenoten, ik ben jullie meer dan dankbaar voor dit fantastische jaar met elkaar.”
Nancy van der Hoek
This Training will begin on the personal level with Self-Enquiry and Self-Understanding – with special techniques to aid this deep questioning of who we think we are, and the characters and roles we have played throughout our lives. Hopefully, we can begin to realise how they have severely limited us, blindfolded us. Until we have uncovered and experienced our true nature, at the very core of being, we can never be harmonious, continuously happy and balanced in all our lives. This very core, this ground of our being, is the base from which we work from on the Meditation Training. From here we can build our understanding of what’s truly going on in our lives. Just by questioning and deeply enquiring into our true beneath all these levels of projections much wisdom can arise.
You will learn various forms of meditation and their overall aims, as well as learn in-depth through extensively personal practice: various meditation techniques, mindfulness, bandhas, breathe awareness and retention. From your own experience, you will then know which forms of meditation best suit you and your lifestyle at a certain moment and thus offer the most benefit to you personally.
It sounds serious but of course, we will also take a light-hearted approach to the matter with song (mantra) and celebration!
Interested? Then send us an email, or ring, and maybe you wish to meet Anand Nigam before deciding to join.
- You will learn what meditation is as well as practice in-depth various meditation techniques, bandhas, breathe awareness and retention.
- You will be introduced to earlier Masters such as Buddha, Lao Tzu, Bodhidharma, Osho, Rumi, Ramana Maharshi and Poonjaji as well as to more contemporary Masters such as Mooji and Eckhart Tolle.
- You will study sacred texts such as Bhagavad Gita, Vedas, Ramayana and Vigyana Bhairava Tantra.
- Nigam will also guide you through the practice of Self Inquiry (Who am I?) as a way to self-realization.
- In Nada Yoga, as well as investigating sound vibration, and the Inner Sound, we will also learn important chants, discover the meaning of mantras and experience their power.
- You will dive deep into yourself, hopefully, deeper, than all roles and identities you have created with your thoughts.
- You will see it requires much effort to become effortless, but only in effortlessness will you experience your True Nature.
- Together we will create the supporting energy for this important inner process.
- You will learn and practice many Osho Active meditations, these prepare one for silent sitting meditation.
- Vipassana Meditation.
- Pranayama techniques to prepare for meditation
- You will be introduced to Satyanada Kriya Yoga and learn the first four Kriyas (out of the full series of 20) to internalize our focus
- You will learn the Practice of Buchari Mudra/Dwaddashanta Meditation from (Vigyana Bhairava Tantra)
- You will learn the necessity of creating your Sankalpa and your personal Sadhana.
- You will study and understand the Pancha Koshas.
- Mindfulness Meditation and Zen Meditation.
- Yoga Nidra by a renowned Teacher.
- Investigate Death and its true meaning.
DATES OF THE TRAINING
Starts with Full Residential Retreat
Friday, May 22nd at 5 pm until Sunday 24th May at 5pm.
Then training days (starting time each day 9.30 am end time at 5.00 pm)
June 21st Sunday,
July 12th Sunday
September 26th Sunday
October 10th Saturday
November 7th Saturday
November 14th Saturday
December 12th Saturday
Full course which includes full training days and ALSO includes 3 days on Retreat including all food and accommodation
Early bird before 17th March: €1395 (excl 21%btw )
After 17th March €1565 full price (excl 21% btw)