- Tai Yin – Yin Yoga Sequence (See template in the manual or Download)
- Yang Ming Flow (see film below)
- nvt old homework below still needs to be changeds
- Read pages 35 – 56 of ‘Atlas of Chinese Acupuncture‘ (If you have the book)
- Read pages 52 – 61 of John Pirog – ‘The Practical Application of Meridian Style Accupuncture’
- (Free download here of full book ‘Asana Pranayama Mudra Bhanda’ PDF !!!!)
- – or read Dr. Wang book (if you have it), chapters 8, 9 and 10 – without the case studies.
- Shao Yang text (Download)
- Tai Yang text (Download)
practise as homework for day 5:
The next time we’ll see each other it will be the 21st of june, and than our training will go a lot faster till the 5 th of july.
If you have questions, ask them to me this week in de facebook group or by mail.
Please get together for practicing the next 2 weeks: This is a great timing to do so.
- Practice modifications of the yin 2 poses and practice the adjustments, as used in the posturelab, when you are together. For example tap the levels again so they are very clear to you.Practice the 3 yang flows as on the platform, and the chi kungs.
- Practice the sequence you have created for Makko HO,six levels or organ clockNext time we will see each other we will receive a lecture about the extra ordinairy meridians, so keep time in the week after,end of June, to practice those poses, and read more about it.
You will have to absorb a whole new topic, so make sure the organclock, makko Ho and the six levels are getting clear to you during the next 2 weeks
Lecture: 6 divisions ,Q & A, extra ordinary meridians https://youtu.be/hFjywnk5V1s
this lecture is in Dutch! Last half hour about the extra ordinary meridians, starts with Du Mai: gouverneursvessel