- 9.30 -9.45 – Opening chant with Nigam & Anoshe and all of us
- 9.45 -11.30 – Morning yoga practice – Yin Yoga Practice for Kidney and Urinary bladder meridians
- 11.45 – 13.15 – Opening circle:
Explanation course/exam/homework/diary/personal practice at home/everybody an individual introduction.
- 13.15 – 14.15 – LUNCH
- 14.15 -16.00 – Lecture introduction into yin yoga:
- understanding the 4 principles of yin yoga
- tension versus compression
- importance of traction
- what is fascia?
- what are meridians?
- Yin yoga versus Yang or Hatha, Vinyasa yoga
- 16.00 – 16.15 – Tea break – Create home work groups for the minimum 10 hrs. Practicing teaching and adjustments outside the course
- 16.15 – 18.00 – Introduction into meditation & kriya yoga
- Fundamentals of meditation:
All practices as techniques to prepare for the direct experience of life beyond mind & concepts
Homework Day 1:
- Sarah Powers the first introduction chapters + chapter 6 & 7: Kidneys & Urinary Bladder
- From the manual chapter 2 Chinese medicine
- If you have Vuurman & Watervrouw: het element Water (ook Nieren en Urineblaas)
- Homework after Day 1:
- Meditate min. 20 min. a day/ plus other practices, which will change every week.
Keep a diary of what happens for you day by day at home, and week by week during our TT, and at the end of the training we will ask you to write a resume of minimum 3000 words, concerning any developments which may have occurred to you. We will ask you to have that ready by the end of the Training. You will have to send your diary in Dutch and/or English before the 30th of January 20.00 hr 2023
Previous LessonNext Lesson